What are you loving this Month…?
- Lululemon “Spin Me” tank in Lavendar Gray ($52): I absolutely adore the color and the twist detail in the back. Top is gorge.
- Running Skirts “Preppy Black Capri Skirt” in Argyle ($72): With the temperatures dropping, a regular running skirt will no longer do. I need something with a little bit more coverage so as to keep me warm. And the Argyle deets speaks to my heart — remind me to show you my dining room wall.
- The North Face “Denali Jacket” in Charcoal Heathered Grey ($165): I first saw this “special edition” TNF jacket at the beginning of the summer and FELL IN LOVE. With the pattern falling outside of the norm of most Denali’s… And the neutral gray body… what’s not to love? (don’t say price… d’oh)
- Moving Comfort “Fiona Sports Bra” in Seaglass ($44): My girls are on the larger side and that means that a good sports bra ceases to be a splurges and becomes a necessity. That said, the Fiona is my favorite for running. Even on my most, ahem, “tender” of days…this does a good job at keeping the girls happy. And this green color? LOVE!
- Nike/Detroit Tigers “Featherlite Running Cap” ($22): Since it’s September and my beloved Tigers are DOMINATING the AL Central, I have to represent, and this cap is perfect (In fact, I now own it….) Oh yeah, and EAT ‘EM UP TIGERS!!!!
- Michigan State Spartans “Green Speckled 16oz Bistro Mug” ($12.95): So this isn’t exactly FITNESS, but as it pertains to college sports, I had to include it. Plus, it’s getting cooler and that means Cider, Hot Cocoa, Coffee, Tea etc. A girl needs to be able to represent while consuming tasty beverages. I love my Spartans and football season is underway… so how better to celebrate than with an awesome new mug?
- Spinner “Sport Bike” Package ($549, or $494 with coupon code: TWITTER): I just ordered this yesterday, in fact. It is a HUGE HUGE HUGE splurge for me, BUT I saved my personal money from my last couple of paychecks so that I could buy it. Because I just lost my job I wanted to invest in something that I can keep at home. That way, if worst comes to worst and I have to give up my gym membership, I am able to do some efficient cross-training at home.
- Nike Air+ “Pegasus 28 Trail Shoes” in Orange, Gray and Blue ($95): Did you SEE THESE COLORS?!?
- What’s not to love –besides the fact that it’s Nike and I’m actually not buying any Nike products since they resigned Michael Vick. I will look, and I will even admire — but quite honestly, I cannot indulge in buying products from a company that supports that person.
- Instead, I would rather give my money to a Pit Bull rescue, such as Villalobos Rescue Center. By the way, I have donated to them in the past, and get a handwritten THANK YOU letter from them.
So now that I have shared with you guys… It’s your turn to tell me: What is on YOUR fitness “Lust List” this month?